Thursday, July 8, 2010

The last letter of Bhagavan to His Master


This is the last letter of Bhagavan to His Master Swami Pavitranandaji. Swamiji wrote His last letter in response to this letter before passing away.

To the lotus feet of the Father,
I received your letter. With your mercy I can clearly feel all the words of your letter, and with that - all my confusions have gone. From now on I am only yours. You can do whatever you like with me. With your mercy only one thought is appearing - Oh !! Is it possible? Is it possible?
......I have a desire to visit you in the last week of April or on the 1st or 2nd of May in Purulia. The rest is in your hands. How is your health? The more I think about you the more amazed I become.
Oh!! This is what the Guru is ! This is Guru!!
with millions of pranams, only yours

No comments:

Post a Comment