Thursday, July 8, 2010

work, work, work......

Work to your best and leave everything to God. Loving death doesn't mean that you have to die, but to know that nothing will remain ultimately, that everything is false. My good time and bad time are also momentary. Then, what is truth ? Why should I live if I have to leave forever one day? The only truth is your Self and to enjoy the bliss of being in the Self do we live. If not spiritual works, what works then?
There are basically two kinds of tendencies which plays within a man after realization. One is to know this world is unreal and sit quietly and enjoy all happenings. You can choose this, you will be comparatively happy then what you are now. The other is to jump into humanity. This is a life which is associated with pain and sufferings. Why this happens is not known to me, but this happens as you can see with you there. In-spite of all sufferings that people bring to you, don't you feel that you got a chance to feel the heart of all those great souls whom we remember every morning? Read the life of all great souls starting from Ram to Krishna, Buddha, Christ, or Vivekananda. Because spiritual world is full of abundances, abundance is jealousy and traitors here. Knowing this you have to work. Who killed Buddha or Christ? Were they strangers to them? They knew that and still they kept on, this is loving death. Disciple of Swami Vivekananda defied Him and tried to defame him by ruining his works, could they become successful? Could Jesus or Buddha be killed? Never. They instead became immortal.
Whenever you see failures thank Him for He is with you then.he does not want you to acquire name and fame. He will break you thousand times to bring that purity which you really are. This is spirituality. Read their lives and compare with yours, do you see yourself in worst situation then what they were. If you think you do, then, its my advice, leave this path and choose a better alternative. You will have that anyway. Here, though you will find sufferings, you will find satisfaction and bliss incomparable in any other life, because you will find with you those few great souls, those souls who really matters,
Those who will always tell you to embrace sufferings for others.
If we come here to attain something, we will be wrong. This spiritual path is a path of celebration, celebration to give and become vacant, celebration of death. Make the incense sticks your ideal.
face, face and face it. Life is a dream, but it has an accountability. There is somebody watching, sincerity and honesty will be answered. Faithfulness will be honored, be sure and this is not a dream at all. Truth can be troubled, but not defeated. You will not perish, miseries will perish, joy will come and again ... See More will bring miseries and joy and so on till you start enjoying this divine riddle. But, within all these, He, the one within you, will move closer, inch by inch, you can see Him, Feel Him, touch Him and talk. He will be there, so, be happy.
I came here because my ideal brought me here, I don't see any people. I have only my Master Bhagavan, I have seen Him to live for other accepting everything which came His way, I need not judge what will come to me while I am here. I have my Bhagavan with me and this is my only possession, so be yours. -Swamiji

No comments:

Post a Comment